Learn more about our finely crafted training plans designed to help you intelligently train towards your goals.
Bodyweight Training – No Gym Required – Travel & On the Go Friendly
These training plans consist of 100% bodyweight exercises. You can do them in your hotel room, your living room, at the park, or even at the beach.
Strength train for performance in your sport. Build your strength, speed, and power with our sport specific training plans.
- The Runner: Beginner Strength Training Plan for Runners
- The Triathlete: 14-Week Sprint Triathlon Training Plan
- The Rock Climber: Strength Cycle with Hangboard Drills for Climbers
- The Fighter Weight Training: Weight Training Strength and Conditioning
- The Fighter Bodyweight: Bodyweight Strength & Conditioning
- The Powerlifter: Barbell Strength Cycle with Squats, Deadlifts, Pressing
- The Rugby Player I: Strength and Conditioning Foundation
- The Rugby Player II: Speed & Power Development
These plans are great for full body strength development for health and for any sport. Both are beginner friendly plans.
Aesthetic, Fat Loss, Bodybuilding Training (detailed descriptions coming soon)
Our suit of bikini pro bodybuilding plans are ideal for spitfires with an aesthetic or weight loss goal.
- The Dauntless: 12-Week Bikini Pro Bodybuilding Plan
- The Fearless: 12-Week Bikini Pro Bodybuilding Plan
- The Daredevil: 12-Week Bikini Pro with Strength & Conditioning
- The Champion: 4-Week Bikini Pro Bodybuilding Plan
Upper Body Focus
We get asked for an upper body only training plan a lot. One of the best exercises for developing upper body strength is actually the pull-up. It’s a functional, compound exercise that builds full upper body strength and a back and arms to be proud of.